Golden World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden World

IndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 20 pada Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:23 pm
Top posters
megakill
The Worlds End With you(DS) I_vote_lcapThe Worlds End With you(DS) I_voting_barThe Worlds End With you(DS) I_vote_rcap 
Vsio
The Worlds End With you(DS) I_vote_lcapThe Worlds End With you(DS) I_voting_barThe Worlds End With you(DS) I_vote_rcap 
Lanwalker
ListRA-92
calkam
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Golden World on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Golden World on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» TV Smith ? Coming In To Land
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 pm by calkam

» MHFU (PSP)
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 pm by megakill

» Dissidia FF(PSP)
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:31 pm by megakill

» The Worlds End With you(DS)
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm by megakill

» Forum Rules(English)
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 pm by megakill

» Pacaran sama hantu
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:36 pm by megakill

» Cerita Seram Anyer
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:31 pm by megakill

» Gta Chinatown wars PSP
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm by megakill

» Patapon 2 PSP
The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 pm by megakill

Affiliates
free forum

The Worlds End With you(DS)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
megakill
Admin
megakill

Golden : 27280

My Game Char
HP HP:
The Worlds End With you(DS) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Worlds End With you(DS) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Lv: 3500
Race: Elf

The Worlds End With you(DS) Empty
PostSubyek: The Worlds End With you(DS)   The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 am

Hints n Unlockable
Unlockable: New Game+
To unlock a New Game+ option, which will allow you to replay the game after you've beat it once with many of your items, skills (and more) already obtained, beat the game once through and save your game after beating the game. Then, start a new game using your old save file.

Unlockable: Secret Ending Sequence
There's an unlockable, secret ending sequence that can be unlocked. To do so, collect each and every Secret Report in the game.

Unlockable: Chapter Selection
To unlock the option to play any chapter at any time, complete the game once through and save your game after the ending sequence.
Unlockable: Special Items
Angel Feather - Complete "Final Time Attack" in the Room of Rekoning during "Another Day"
Character Item Abilities - The varied character item abilities can be unlocked at Wildkat Cafe if you have a 100% friendship rating with Hanekoma
My Phones - Complete Hanekoma's Noise Form at the top of Pork City in "Another Day" after completing the game
Tin Pin Bahamut - After beating each of the five Black Skullers in "Another Day", head back to Molco and beat the Wizard of Slam in Tin Pin Slammer

Hint: Easy Pin Points
Here's a great way to acquire PP (Pin Points). The game rewards you with PP for time you don't play the game, up to one week (seven days). So, if you save your game and then play with your calendar on your DS, setting it ahead one week, you can get a week's worth of PP easily. Repeat this process as necessary, but keep in mind that you won't be rewarded for more than seven days' worth of Pin Points at a time, no matter how many days you set your DS ahead.

Hint: Display Play Time
At the save screen, hold down L and R to display the total play time.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://golden-world.indonesianforum.net
megakill
Admin
megakill

Golden : 27280

My Game Char
HP HP:
The Worlds End With you(DS) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Worlds End With you(DS) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Lv: 3500
Race: Elf

The Worlds End With you(DS) Empty
PostSubyek: Re: The Worlds End With you(DS)   The Worlds End With you(DS) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm

susanspy wrote:
Hello all,

susan here i too am a newbie here but i have to say this place has lots of cool & full of great ideas

Thanks a lot for the review on the game along with the tips & tricks you posted. Hope you do not mind me disturbing you in your conversation as i too would like to join you hand in hand for all the fun you are having.

i will be posting my reviews on the same all please post your experiences as well.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Cheers!!!

Thanks Susan Cheers!!! lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://golden-world.indonesianforum.net

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Golden World :: Game :: Cheat n Tips-
Navigasi: